Important: Please read the rules before entering contest. By participating in this contest, you agree to be bound by these official rules and represent that you satisfy all of the eligibility requirements below.
ELIGIBILITY: this contest is open to everyone in the world who are at least 18 years of age (or the age majority under applicable law (whichever is older). If you do not meet any of these requirements or any other eligibility requirements in this official rules, you are not eligible to win a prize. Good Info Network reserves the right not to award the prize to you. To be eligible to win a prize registration at www.goodinfonetwork.com must be completed and approved in the manner or format designated below. Directors and employees of Good info Network and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in this contest. All applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Offer void where prohibited by law.
DISCLAIMER: Good Info Network (website) and any of their respective directors, affiliates, professional advisors, employees will not be responsible for: any late, lost, misrouted, garbled or distorted or damaged transmissions or entries. Telephone, electronic hardware, software, network, internet or other computer or communications related malfunctions or failures. Any contest disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Good Info Network or by non-authorized human intervention or any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the contest.
CONTEST PERIOD: The contest begins March 7th 2017 at 2:00 PM Pacific Time and ends March 30th at 2:00 PM Pacific Time (“The Contest Period”). All entries must be received during the contest period (And meet other requirements in these official rules) to be eligible to win the prize. Good Info Network’s designee’s computer or other time keeping device is the official time-keeping device for the contest.
HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST: Good Info Network’s method of entry. To enter you must:
· Visit the site www.goodinfonetwork.com. Standard internet access and data rates may apply to your use of the internet.
· Register on the page or if you are already registered, use your username and password to access your account.
· Post a picture with a short story with the title “My Hero Next Door” in the “Heroes” Category which you will find inside the “+ Good” Category, telling us about a person you consider a Real-Life “Hero”, it’s the everyday person who goes the distance to help others in need with their time, advice or resources. It can be your neighbor, a friend, someone at work or that random person you see on the street every day.
· Invite people to “Support” your story. Good Info Network will select the 3 posts with the most “I Support”-s and then Good Info Network will select the best story per Good Info Networks Team discernment. The potential winners (Hero and person who nominated him/her) are required to send a recent picture of both participants together.
How can I support a story? - Go to post details by clicking on title of the post and click I Support button under the image.
· The “Hero” (person whose story is about) will be awarded a $100.00 Amazon Gift Card by the end of the contest date and time (March 30th at 2:00 PM Pacific Time) Along with a Special Trophy in appreciation of his or her accomplishments which will be sent to his/her home address. The Amazon Gift Card will be sent to participants email address with an expectation of arrival of 1 to 5 days (depending on Amazon’s website functionality and the order processing speed).
· You (The person who nominated the “Hero”) will be awarded a $50.00 Amazon Gift Card which will be sent to your personal email address with an expectation of arrival of 1 to 5 days (depending on Amazon’s website functionality and the order processing speed)
· All requested information must be provided for your entry to be valid. Entries become the property of Good Info Network and will not be returned. Entries and entrants may be subject to verification by Good Info Network in its sole discretion. Entrant can participate with as many entries as he or she wants during the Contest Period. By entering the Contest, you consent to being placed on an email mailing list for promotional and other materials.
· IDENTITY OF ENTRANT. In the event of a dispute about the identity of the entrant, entries made online will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. An "authorized account holder" means the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The potential winner may be required to provide Good Info Network with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry.